The data collected during a facility condition assessment (FCA) is critical to substantiate your capital planning budget requirements, maintain your facilities, and extend the life of your assets. However, conducting one is a lot of work – and costly. And despite all that effort, traditional FCA data doesn’t stay current and useful for very long. That’s because you can’t easily update it over time.
There’s a better option – the “living” FCA. One that you can update so you always know your assets’ true condition.
Learn more about the shortcomings of the traditional FCA, advancements in FCA software, and the significant benefits of moving to a “living” FCA.
Better Capital Planning Starts with a Better FCA
- Stop Your Facility Condition Assessment Data from Dying
- 3 Ways an FCA Enables Better Capital Planning
- Why Paper FCA Reports Are No Longer Relevant
- 6 Strategies for a Better Healthcare FCA
- Facility Condition Assessment Checklist: How to Index Your Building
- 5 Easy Ways to Improve Facility Capital Planning
- Capital Budgeting Process: Why Your Data Is Failing You
- Understanding the Many Names of the Facility Condition Assessment
- A Brief History of the Facility Condition Assessment
eBooks / Whitepapers / Checklists
In the Media
- Moving from a Cyclical to a Continuous FCA, Facility Executive
- How Technology is Advancing Capital Planning, Commercial Real Estate Journal
- Breaking the Mold: A Better FCA for Healthcare Facilities, hosted by ASHE
- How to Get More From Your FCA Data, hosted by Facility Executive