AkitaBox FCA Software
Facility Condition Assessment Software
Welcome to the ultimate FCA software for creating and maintaining a living FCA. With just one tool, you can manage the entire FCA process from start to finish. Easy, fully digitized data capture. Powerful reporting. A standardized assessment process. Integration with AkitaBox facilities management software. It’s the FCA the way it should be.
AkitaBox FCA for AEC Firms
Do Your FCAs from Beginning to End in One Tool
The 4 main components of AkitaBox FCA software give you the power to create accurate, compelling assessments.
- Capture: simplifies, standardizes, and speeds up data collection
- Cost Estimation: allows you to input your own or draw from industry-standard cost data to create accurate cost estimation
- Insights: translates the raw data into easy-to-understand, live dashboards
- Report Builder: generates a professional, visually appealing client deliverable in minutes
“McKinstry is partnering with AkitaBox to enhance our facility condition assessment and asset data collection, analysis, and reporting. AkitaBox brings a set of capabilities that complement our existing tools and methodologies while advancing our ability to achieve greater efficiency and improve deliverables for our clients. ”
National Facility Assessment Leader, McKinstry
Easier & More Accurate Data Collection
- Gather onsite asset data in seconds with the AkitaBox Capture mobile app — available in iOS and Android
- Collect precise information for stronger reporting
- Do it all from your tablet or smartphone – even offline
- And so much more
Organize Data Offsite More Quickly
- Add location-based notes, upload photos, scan asset information using text recognition, and record recommended actions in real time during the assessment.
- Create custom data fields to track the information that’s most important to your client.
- Easily share data between teams and departments for input.
Present More Meaningful Results with FCA Insights Reporting Engine
- Gather assessment outcomes into dynamic dashboards with just a few clicks.
- Generate easy-to-understand results and spending recommendations for building owners.
- Bring greater value to your clients with fully usable results to empower data-driven decision-making.
- Uncover more revenue-generating opportunities to partner on with clients.
“We’re finding that AkitaBox helps us offer a more detailed, granular approach than other solutions. We also like that we’re building something that has a longer value than just a report. With AkitaBox, not only do we have a report, but also a live platform for the data to inform decisions and optimize the facility.”
Travis Epperson • Vice President, Impact DM
With AkitaBox You Can
- Improve win rates and revenue with our end-to-end FCA software solution
- Optimize data collection, increasing assessment accuracy, efficiency, and consistency
- Eliminate reliance on time-consuming manual processes with tablet-enabled assessments
- Convert results and recommendations into meaningful dashboards and reports for your customers
- Increase ongoing engagement with your clients using findings from the FCA
AkitaBox FCA for Building Owners & Operators
Integration with the Complete AkitaBox System
- Part of AkitaBox Pulse, our comprehensive FM software
- Fully integrated with our capital management, asset & maintenance management, and inspection tools
- All your facilities data in one place
- Quickly resolve issues uncovered in your FCA by scheduling maintenance right from AkitaBox
Ask for AkitaBox for Your Next FCA
Want an easy-to-understand, sustainable FCA?
Request that your AEC partner use AkitaBox for your FCA.
The "Easy Button" for Do-It-Yourself FCAs
Prefer to conduct your FCAs in-house? No problem!
- Gather onsite information easily with our Capture App
- Find estimated costs in a flash with a direct connection to the RSMeans database
- Turn the raw data into meaningful observations using our FCA Insights reporting engine
- Organize results into easy-to-understand reports with our Report Builder
Ready to Take Facility Assessment to the Next Level?
Talk to an AkitaBox software advisor today.