For years, AEC firms have been doing facility condition assessments (FCAs) pretty much the same way and delivering roughly the same results—making it difficult to stand out in a competitive market.
A better option is possible – a “living” FCA. It’s an FCA you can continuously update, providing sustainable data your clients can keep leveraging for maintenance and capital planning insights. Best of all, you make a positive, lasting impression on clients – which leads to repeat business and referrals.
Learn more about the shortcomings of the traditional FCA, advancements in FCA software, and the significant benefits of moving to a “living” FCA.
Knock Your Clients’ Socks Off with a Living FCA
- FCAs: A Path Forward for Contractors in a Tough Economy
- I Just Won an FCA Bid, Now How Do I Deliver?
- Build a Lucrative Facility Assessment Business (While Saving Your Clients Money)
- Give Your Clients an FCA They’ll Actually Keep Using
- Why Paper FCA Reports Are No Longer Relevant
- The ROI of FCA Software for AEC Firms
- 6 Ways Your AEC Firm Is Losing Money By Not Using FCA Software
- 5 Reasons Why AEC Firms Use AkitaBox FCA Software
- Understanding the Many Names of the Facility Condition Assessment
- A Brief History of the Facility Condition Assessment
eBooks / Whitepapers
In the Media
- The Next Evolution of the Facility Condition Assessment is Here, Engineering News-Record
- How Technology is Advancing Capital Planning, Corporate Real Estate Journal
- How to Stand Out From the FCA Competition, hosted by ENR
- Extend the Business Value of Data Across AEC Firms and Building Owners, hosted by ENR
- Breaking the Mold: A Better FCA for Healthcare Facilities, hosted by ASHE
- 30 Minutes with the Product Desk: Leverage Facility Condition Data for Better Lifecycle Management