The Value of a Business Continuity Plan
86% of building management professionals admit they are not prepared for an emergency or disruption from business as usual.
The best way to get prepared for events like this, is to develop a business continuity plan.
Download 5 Steps to Building a Business Continuity Plan to get prepared and ensure you are not part of that percentage.
Here's what's inside:
- Conducting a Business Impact Analysis
- Forming the Business Continuity Management Team
- Identifying Resources Needed With a Gap Analysis
- Exploring & Implementing Recovery Strategies
- Testing Your Business Continuity Plan
- Business Continuity Planning Resources